At Talaera and Pumble, we understand how beneficial asynchronous communication is, and we’ll happily share our insights with you in our Zoom webinar on Effective Team Collaboration: Asynchronous Communication, held on August, 29th at 8 AM PT (San Francisco) / 11 AM ET (New York) / 5 PM CET (Paris). Join us to learn about:
- The benefits and challenges of asynchronous communication,
- The strategies and tools for effective asynchronous communication, and
- Building a culture that supports asynchronous communication.
Webinar panelists are:
- Jelena Fišić – Communication Author & Researcher at Pumble, and
- Paola Pascual – Marketing & Content Director at Talaera.
With the rise of remote and hybrid working arrangements, traditional methods of communication aren’t enough to ensure employee engagement and efficient team collaboration. Once you master the combination of real-time and asynchronous communication, you’ll be able to enjoy its perks, including:
- More focus on tasks at hand,
- Effective collaboration,
- Easier communication with the team and clients, and
- Stress-free workdays.
So, if you’re interested in becoming an expert in asynchronous communication, register for the webinar to reserve your spot now!